How to use Community Style Acupuncture.
1. Please have had eaten before you receive acupuncture.
2. Wear clothes that allow easy access to the arms up to the elbows and legs up to the knee
3. Call to reserve your spot. There is a suggestion donation scale. Space is limited to 4 people per acupuncturist.
4. We will do acupuncture for the Focus of the day ONLY! Please do not request other aches and pains be treated. If you need a more comprehensive evaluation, make an appointment.
5. Treatments last 30 - 45 min.
6. Acupuncture is not for you if you have trouble clotting.
7. Walk-ins welcome
8. Please keep talking to a low volume while treatments are going on. .
9. Please practice personal hygiene. Thank you